The Study Tour Program is designed to be a Fun and Educational Program for International Students. It provides an opportunity for students to participate and experience Australian culture and outdoor activities. Participants discover the history, culture and values of South Australia in Adelaide! Adelaide is a beautiful city and the capital of South Australia, it is also referred to as the Educational Capital of Australia and provides a quiet, safe and secure environment for International Students. The city is situated between pristine sandy beaches and the beautiful Mt. Lofty Ranges.
Homestay offers a good opportunity for students to experience the Australian lifestyle with the Host Family, such as tasting of Aussie Food, enjoying beach activities and sharing family life. It is an ideal way for students to develop their English language skills, expand their social network, be more independent and to meet people from all around the world.
- English Classes
- In an AIS Study Tour, students practice commonly used English language that allows them to appreciate and immerse in a local Australian community including Aussie slang words such as “G’day Mate” a term used when greeting another person.
- Local School Visit
- Local School Visit’s give an opportunity for students to look at the facilities of local schools in South Australia.
- Where applicable school immersion can be arranged, allowing students the opportunity to spend some time in a school classroom activity.
- Excursions include a tour of Adelaide city, including the South Australian Museums,
- Australian wildlife parks, which includes feeding Kangaroos and cuddling a Koala,
- The pristine shores of Glenelg Beach
- Go behind the scenes and see how the confectioners use their artisan skills to create delicious handmade chocolates at Adelaide own Haigh’s Chocolate factory.
- Experience the hustle and bustle of the Adelaide Central Market, a foodie must-see destination.
- Visit the Port Adelaide Football Club
- The excursions allow the group to discover the unique cultural and natural beauty of the Adelaide area.
- Content Focus
- Cultural comparisons
- Professional training – leadership/language/ teaching
Content can be tailored to suit your needs for personal or custom tours, please contact Catherine for more details email@example.com